Regenerative Medicine for Burns, Wounds and Ulcers
Being the core product of Burns Regenerative Medicine & Therapy,
Moist Exposed Burn Ointment (MEBO),
used in conjuction with Moist Exposed Burn Therapy (MEBT),
achieves regeneration and reparation of injured and aged skin tissue.
- The FIRST and ONLY drug achieving in situ regeneration of human organs
- The ONLY regenerative drug for the treatment of burns, wounds and ulcers
- The TOP drug in treating all types of burns and scalds, with any depth and area, including deep III degree and 95% TBSA burns, through natural regeneration of skin cells
Benefits of MEBO treatment:
- Fast healing time
- Less scar formation
- Activates regeneration
- 100% natural with safety validated
- First aid care
- Treatment for all types of burns
- Treatment for ulcerative wounds eg. diabetic ulcers, bed sores
- Treatment for trauma wounds
How MEBO works:
- Naturally “dissolves” (liquefies) the necrotic tissues (dead tissues) without any injury or damage.
- Activates skin stem cells to achieve all aspect regeneration.
- Maintains physiological moist environment to avoid dryness and further injury.
- Anti-inflammation, pain relieving and anti-infection.
- Do not use water, normal saline, antibiotics or any disinfectant to clean the wound.
- Avoid bleeding, secondary injury and dryness.
- Timely dressing change.